We have vast experience and expertise in producing advertising for private, public and community events.
Sea Eagle Productions produces a local and national News Service, television content, radio content, film, documentaries, special productions, interviews, campaigns and special projects. Our productions are predominantly for Indigenous information, stories, issues, education and entertainment some of which are multi-lingual Indigenous languages. This broadens the audience appeal and accessibility to the diversity of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures, languages, traditions, customs, arts, music and dance. Importantly, this provides for the past, present and future aspirations and changing climate of business,
We broadcast 4 television channels:
· Aboriginal TV Ch 4 program content is 100% Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander
· Tourism TV Channel is local, national and international tourism content
· Education TV is local, national and international content
· Darwin TV is local Darwin and NT content, programs and movies
· In partnership with Radio Larrakia 94.5 FM is an Aboriginal Community radio station broadcasting to 26 local Aboriginal communities
· Australian Indigenous Radio, Ch913 on the Vast Satellite, broadcasts to 2400 Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities Australia wide
· Darwin 91.5 FM ‘Extreme Radio’ is a local youth dance radio station with a school radio program and multi-lingual broadcasting program
· Palmerston 88 FM plays popular easy listening radio to the Palmerston NT audience
Aboriginal broadcasting Australia broadcasts television and radio programming in over 40 Indigenous languages. Our local broadcast footprint is Darwin and the surrounding Greater Darwin region, including 26 Aboriginal communities, reaching 171,000 people within the broadcast service area.
Our national broadcast is through Australian Indigenous Radio on the Vast Satellite Channel 913 with a reach of 2,400 Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities Australia wide. Sea Eagle Productions is our in-house production unit for television and radio which produces programming and content for our television and radio stations and also for wide distribution to national Indigenous television and radio broadcasters.